Monday, August 3, 2020

MALHERBE UITGEVERS

3rd August 2020

A strange thing this Coronavirus. I published my book in America, but I cannot buy a copy. Amazon says that because of lockdown they cannot ship to SA. I struggled for weeks to get a copy, then realised that I would need to follow a different path. I looked around SA and eventually decided that Malherbe Uitgevers, based in Margate, KZN, although they are an Afrikaans outfit would be most suitable for my needs. I approached them and they gladly accepted the challenge of publishing my books. They have a nice little web site with many titles to choose from, their printing costs are reasonable and they can deliver countrywide in a reasonable time.
I today asked them to make a few changes to my proof copy of Living with CNM  and hope to get the next proof copy within a few days.
The Promised Bridge needed a few tweaks but should be fine now.
They also sell e-reader copies which can be sold at a reasonable price. It is the courier costs that push the price of the hard copy out of reach for most of us.
Both books should be freely available from www.Malherbe-Uitgevers.co.za within the next week.
happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BIRTHDAY, MY PATENT, MY CHILDREN COMING HOME AND THE 4TH WAVE.

  When a writer can only find time to write his blog every four months then he begins to understand that he is slowing down with age. And so...