Sunday, April 12, 2020

Hello all,

This is my new blogspot.
I have been told that if you want to be considered an author, then you must have a blog. Okay, so here goes.

13th April 2020.
First, a bit about me.
I have written two books now. The first is a light-hearted novel about life in South Africa now that the shackles of Apartheid have been undone. The Promised Bridge, deals with everyday life in SA, corruption, murder, robbery, poverty etc. but everyone eventually gets to live in peace and relative prosperity. The book is available for purchase from Amazon.com

My second book, which will be published in a week or two is titled, Living with CNM (Centronuclear Myopathy)
In it I try to share, not only my personal feelings but also the difficulties, anguish and hardship that those around me feel whilst trying their best to assist me and make my life easier.
Living with CNM is a lifelong journey for me, but a cure is now in sight. Trials, which will prove whether a new treatment is successful, are currently underway.
And so I now have two reasons for writing this blog. The first is that I am continuing to get weaker, and new challenges present themselves all the time. I have  finished writing the book, but the journey is far from over. I can use this blog to discuss my ongoing experiences with fellow sufferers or interested parties.
Other sufferers and even their caregivers can comment on my book as well as share their experience with all of us.
The second reason is that if a cure is offered, I can share my personal experience with everyone and they can share their experience with me and other readers.
Living with CNM will soon be available for purchase from Amazon.com.

I look forward to reading your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BIRTHDAY, MY PATENT, MY CHILDREN COMING HOME AND THE 4TH WAVE.

  When a writer can only find time to write his blog every four months then he begins to understand that he is slowing down with age. And so...